March 10 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
10 March @ 8.00am - 5.00pm
$25 for GUGC students, $75 for non-students
Enjoy a day at the beach and experience all the Gold Coast has to offer. Join us at The Spit for a range of beach activities – learn from the professionals, meet great people and have fun in the sun!
- BBQ lunch
- Return transport:
– Departs Griffith University Gold Coast campus at 7.30am
– Departs The Spit at 5.00pm
- Surf lesson (provided by Get Wet Surf School)
- Stand up paddle board lesson (provided by Go Vertical)
- Kayaking lesson (provided by Australian Kayaking Adventures)
- Beach Volleyball session (provided by Volleyball in Paradise)
$25 + BF* for Griffith University Gold Coast students
$75 + BF* for non-students
*Booking fee only charged for online tickets.
Tickets on sale 9am Monday 19 February and can be purchased here online or at the Student Guild (G07).
Registration closes Friday 9 March or when ticket allocation is exhausted. Click here to purchase.
Purchase of tickets agrees to the following terms and conditions:
– Tickets are non-refundable 48 hours prior to the event.
– For those purchasing student tickets, a current Griffith Student ID card must be presented on arrival.
– Non student tickets can only be purchased by Griffith University Gold Coast students. Maximum 2 non student tickets per Griffith University Gold Coast student.
By purchasing a ticket to this event you consent to the following:
– The Student Guild, its employees or agents photographing/filming you and using an image of you that the Student Guild thinks fit in its absolute discretion to promote the Student Guild and its events or activities.
– All rights to the image are that of the Student Guild.
– Release the Student Guild from any claim by you, or on your behalf, arising out of the Student Guild’s use of any photograph/video of you.
- Activities can be cancelled where insufficient numbers are enrolled or weather conditions are unsuitable. In the event of the activity being cancelled for the reasons above, a full refund can be obtained from the Student Guild upon presentation of your receipt.
- Enrollment will be completed once this form has been completed and payment has been made. Telephone bookings will not be accepted. By filling out this form you agree to the Conditions of Enrollment and are aware of the Student Guild Refund/ Cancellation Policy detailed above.
Terms and Conditions – Aussie Surf ‘n’ Sizzle Specific