- This event has passed.
April 7, 2017 @ 7:30 pm - 11:55 pm
Friends, Romans, Countrymen – lend me your bedsheets! Don your best toga for a night to remember as we bring you Griffith Uni’s biggest ever Toga Party at the Gold Coast Turf Club Event Centre. You won’t want to miss this one!
Tickets on sale Monday 20 March @ 9am
$5 from GUGC Student Guild (G07) or online at: https://griffithuniversitytoga.eventbrite.com.au
A free shuttle bus service will depart from the Gold Coast Campus (University Drive bus stop above Post Office) to transport you to the Turf Club every 30 minutes between 7pm – midnight.
Free buses from the Turf Club to the official after party venues – Bedroom Lounge Bar Gold Coast and Sin City – from 11.30pm
18+ only event. Current Griffith University student ID required along with valid proof of age ID. Current 18+ card, driver license (in English) or passport accepted.
Friday 7 April
Gold Coast Turf Club Event Centre
Terms and conditions:
- Tickets can only be purchased by a student with current Griffith University Student ID card.
- 1 transaction per Griffith University student card only.
- Maximum 3 tickets per student number.
- Tickets are non-refundable and not transferable.
- Any mention of buying or selling tickets on the event Facebook page will be deleted.
- Any person found scalping tickets will not be permitted to purchase tickets to future Student Guild Events.
- Underage or unduly intoxicated persons will be refused entry to Student Guild events regardless of tickets being pre-purchased.
- Non students only permitted if they have ticket and are accompanied by current Griffith student with student ID.
By purchasing a ticket to this event you consent to the following:
- The Student Guild, its employees or agents photographing/filming you and using an image of you the Student Guild thinks fit in its absolute discretion to promote the Student Guild and its events or activities.
- All rights to the image are that of the Student Guild.
- Release the Student Guild from any claim by you, or on your behalf, arising out of the Student Guild’s use of any photograph/video of you.