- This event has passed.
March 4, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Enjoy a day at the beach and experience all the Gold Coast has to offer. Join us at The Spit for a range of beach activities – learn from the professionals, meet great people and have fun in the sun!
– BBQ lunch
– Return transport:
*Departs Griffith University Gold Coast campus at 8.00 am
*Departs The Spit at 4.30 pm
– Surf lesson (provided by Get Wet Surf School)
– Stand up paddle board lesson (provided by Go Vertical)
– Kayaking lesson (provided by Australian Kayaking Adventures)
$25 + BF* for Griffith University Gold Coast students
$75 + BF* for non-students
*Booking fee only charged for online tickets
Tickets on sale 9am Monday 20 February and can be purchased online or at the Student Guild (G07).
Registration closes Friday 3 March or when ticket allocation is exhausted.
Terms and conditions:
– Tickets are non-refundable 48 hours prior to the event.
– For those purchasing student tickets, a current Griffith Student ID card must be presented on arrival.
– Non student tickets can only be purchased by Griffith University Gold Coast students. Maximum 2 non student tickets per Griffith University Gold Coast student.
By attending this event you consent to the following:
– The Student Guild, its employees or agents photographing/filming you and using an image of you the Student Guild thinks fit in its absolute discretion to promote the Student Guild and its events or activities
– All rights to the image are that of the Student Guild
– Release the Student Guild from any claim by you, or on your behalf, arising out of the Student Guild’s use of any photograph/video of you