- This event has passed.
Byron Bay Surf Trip 2018
March 23 @ 12:00 pm - March 25 @ 7:00 pm
Join us for a weekend at one of Australia’s favourite beach destinations, Byron Bay. Learn to surf and experience all that the beautiful Byron Bay has to offer.
- 2 x Transfers from Griffith Campus (Departure 12pm on Friday and return on Sunday at 7pm)
- 2 nights accommodation at Byron Bay’s newest beachside surf accommodation
- 2 x guided Local bar tours to enjoy some live music and the best bars and clubs in town
- 1 x free paint party and complimentary drink on arrival
- Free Wifi
- 2 x Continental Breakfast
- 1 x Aussie welcome BBQ (Friday night)
- 1 x All you can eat gourmet wood fired pizza night
- 2 x surf adventure ( Each lasting 4 hours all abilities welcome and all equipment supplied)
- 1 x lighthouse tour (Take in the beauty of Australias most easterly point)
- Free beach games for your spare time
- 10 % discount on all beach hire (Surfboards, wetsuits, Beach Cruiser Bikes) at our Beach front hire shop
- Free photos included from your surf experience to take away with you.
$189 for Griffith University Gold Coast students + Booking Fee* (Usually $450)
Tickets available online or at the Student Guild (G07). Register before 16 March.
To register, please click here.
Terms and Conditions:
– For those purchasing student tickets, a current Griffith Student ID card must be presented on arrival.
– Non student tickets can only be purchased by Griffith University Gold Coast students. Maximum 2 non-student tickets per Griffith University Gold Coast student.
– Upon surrender of a receipt, a refund can be made provided the request is made more than seven (7) days before commencement of the activity. No money will be refunded after this time. However, a person may find a substitute to take their place in the activity at any time.
Conditions of Enrolment:
– Activities can be canceled where insufficient numbers are enrolled or weather conditions are unsuitable. In the event of the activity being canceled for the reasons above, a full refund can be obtained from the Student Guild upon presentation of your receipt;
– Enrolment will be completed once tickets have been purchased and payment has been made. Telephone bookings will not be accepted.
By purchasing a ticket to this event you consent to the following:
– The Student Guild, its employees or agents photographing/filming you and using an image of you the Student Guild thinks fit in its absolute discretion to promote the Student Guild and its events or activities
– All rights to the image are that of the Student Guild
– Release the Student Guild from any claim by you, or on your behalf, arising out of the Student Guild’s use of any photograph/video of you