- This event has passed.
Byron Bay Surf Trip
April 21, 2017 @ 8:00 am - April 23, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Join us for a weekend at one of Australia’s favourite beach destinations, Byron Bay. Learn to surf and experience all that the beautiful Byron Bay has to offer.
– 2 x nights’ accommodation in Byron’s premier surf hostel (with free WIFI)
– 2 x surf experiences (each lasting 4 hours, all equipment provided, suitable for beginners and intermediate surfers)
– 2 x continental breakfasts
– 2 x evening meals
– Roundtrip transport from campus
– Optional entry into Semi-Pro Cup (fun surf comp, individual medals and team trophy)
– Guided lighthouse tour to Australia’s most easterly point
– Free surf photos and party photos
– Free VIP entry to Byron’s best bars, drink entitlements & Paint Party
– 10% off all beach hire from beach side hire shop (surfboards, cruiser bikes, snorkel sets)
$250 + BF* for Griffith University Gold Coast students
$299 + BF* for non-students
(Usual price $450!)
Tickets available online or at the Student Guild (G07)
*Booking fee only charged for online tickets.
Registration closes Friday 14 April or when ticket allocation is exhausted.
Terms and Conditions:
– For those purchasing student tickets, a current Griffith Student ID card must be presented on arrival.
– Non student tickets can only be purchased by Griffith University Gold Coast students. Maximum 2 non student tickets per Griffith University Gold Coast student.
– Upon surrender of a receipt, a refund can be made provided the request is made more than seven (7) days before commencement of the activity. No money will be refunded after this time. However, a person may find a substitute to take their place in the activity at any time.
Conditions of Enrolment:
– Activities can be cancelled where insufficient numbers are enrolled or weather conditions are unsuitable. In the event of the activity being cancelled for the reasons above, a full refund can be obtained from the Student Guild upon presentation of your receipt;
– Enrolment will be completed once tickets have been purchased and payment has been made. Telephone bookings will not be accepted.
By purchasing a ticket to this event you consent to the following:
– The Student Guild, its employees or agents photographing/filming you and using an image of you the Student Guild thinks fit in its absolute discretion to promote the Student Guild and its events or activities
– All rights to the image are that of the Student Guild
– Release the Student Guild from any claim by you, or on your behalf, arising out of the Student Guild’s use of any photograph/video of you